Tabbies 54499 Self‑Adhesive Poly Pockets
This product is the Tabbies 54499 self‑adhesive poly pockets, an open top poly pocket that can hold 8 ½” X 11” documents in file folders. Inside capacity is 8 ¾” W X 5 ½” H. 100 pockets per pack. These quick and easy to use pockets provide a secure pocket for sensitive documents or items of high importance.
Clear see-thru pockets are available in several sizes to fit all your needs. It’s easy to add a pocket to your file or binder; simply peel off the protective backing and apply the self-adhesive side to your folder. Pockets are sealed on three sides. Store x-rays, forms, immunization records, flaps drives, CD’s and more.
- 8 3/4″ X 5 1/2″ inside diameter
- 100 pockets per pack
- Self adhesive
- Sealed on three sides, open top
- Clear, see thru
INSIDE DIMENSION: 8-3/4″W x 5-1/2″H
OUTSIDE DIMENSION: 9-1/4″W x 6″H
Why File Label Express?
File Label Express was designed by records management professionals to bring a high quality web solution to your filing needs. We are the low cost provider for color coded file labels and print services. Are you in the market for a filing system? Are you still relying on your office supply provider for file label and tracking solutions?
We provide a factory direct option for file label creation with our own unique technology which cuts costs. Our labels are manufactured to exact specifications. Our position as a large volume provider allows File Label Express to offer labeling technology and label stock at wholesale prices.
Color coded file labels are often used in complex filing and storage systems. An end-user who is familiar with the filing system can quickly find a document, folder or other content. An online file label program can provide everything from asset tags to color coded filing labels, both top and side tab.
Our apps can can be integrated with a tracking database to provide a tracking system for any item you would want to label or track from a file folder to a laptop.
Benefits of Color Coded Filing
- Reduce retrieval time by up to 40%.
- Reduce the cost of working with the filing system.
- Reduce misfiles. The color code creates a break in the pattern that causes them to stick out.
- With the addition of bar codes and records management software, a color coded filing system can be migrated into a more comprehensive solution as demands change.
- Standard and consistent labeling of all files in the system.
- Easily distinguish one file type from another.