Tabbies 68387 Clear Polypropylene Protector
Tabbies 68387 Clear Polypropylene Protector is a 11” x 2” self adhesive, clear polypropylene protector that wraps around file folder or page edges to protect labels from becoming smudged or compromised during general handling of the files. They can also be punched through once applied to a page edge to provide hole reinforcement for documents that require two, three or 5 hole punching.
- 100 per pack
- 11″ X 2″ self adhesive
- Clear polypropylene protector
- Use on Folder edges, papers or folder spine
Quantity: 100 per pack
Why File Label Express?
File Label Express was designed by records management professionals to bring a high quality web solution to your filing needs. We are the low cost provider for color coded file labels and print services. Are you in the market for a filing system? Are you still relying on your office supply provider for file label and tracking solutions?
We provide a factory direct option for file label creation with our own unique technology which cuts costs. Our labels are manufactured to exact specifications. Our position as a large volume provider allows File Label Express to offer labeling technology and label stock at wholesale prices.
Color coded file labels are often used in complex filing and storage systems. An end-user who is familiar with the filing system can quickly find a document, folder or other content. An online file label program can provide everything from asset tags to color coded filing labels, both top and side tab.
Our apps can can be integrated with a tracking database to provide a tracking system for any item you would want to label or track from a file folder to a laptop.
Benefits of Color Coded Filing
- Reduce retrieval time by up to 40%.
- Reduce the cost of working with the filing system.
- Reduce misfiles. The color code creates a break in the pattern that causes them to stick out.
- With the addition of bar codes and records management software, a color coded filing system can be migrated into a more comprehensive solution as demands change.
- Standard and consistent labeling of all files in the system.
- Easily distinguish one file type from another.