Tabbies 55993 Extenda Folder Strips 9.5 X 3.75 Pocket Exp
Tabbies 55993 Extenda Folder Strips 9.5 X 3.75 are an end tab conversion strip which applies to the back panel of pocket folders, pressboard folders or expanding file jackets . These are white stock and have ¾” end tab extension for color coding labels. Strong, one-sided adhesive feature allows for strips to be properly labeled prior to applying the strip to the folder during conversion to end tab style from drawer or top tab files.
Different types of Extenda Folder Strips can convert any top tab, pocket folders, pressboard folders or expanding file jackets into end tab file folders. Save the trouble and expense of transferring materials and throwing away good file folders, pockets, and jackets. All conversion strips are self-adhesive and easy to install. Choose from 6 styles to fit your needs.
- Tabbies 55993 Extenda Folder Strips 9.5 X 3.75
- Specifically made for pressboard or gusset folders.
- Strip is applied to the back of the folder panel.
Labels can be pre-applied before installation of strip.
- White stock, 3/4″ tab extension, 9 1/2″h
9-1/2″ H x 3-1/4″ W (3/4″ TAB EXTENSION)
Quantity: 100 per box
Why File Label Express?
File Label Express was designed by records management professionals to bring a high quality web solution to your filing needs. We are the low cost provider for color coded file labels and print services. Are you in the market for a filing system? Are you still relying on your office supply provider for file label and tracking solutions?
We provide a factory direct option for file label creation with our own unique technology which cuts costs. Our labels are manufactured to exact specifications. Our position as a large volume provider allows File Label Express to offer labeling technology and label stock at wholesale prices.
Color coded file labels are often used in complex filing and storage systems. An end-user who is familiar with the filing system can quickly find a document, folder or other content. An online file label program can provide everything from asset tags to color coded filing labels, both top and side tab.
Our apps can can be integrated with a tracking database to provide a tracking system for any item you would want to label or track from a file folder to a laptop.
Benefits of Color Coded Filing
- Reduce retrieval time by up to 40%.
- Reduce the cost of working with the filing system.
- Reduce misfiles. The color code creates a break in the pattern that causes them to stick out.
- With the addition of bar codes and records management software, a color coded filing system can be migrated into a more comprehensive solution as demands change.
- Standard and consistent labeling of all files in the system.
- Easily distinguish one file type from another.