14pt Manila Classification File Folders Full Cut Top Tab 2 Divider Letter Size (Box of 15)
Classification File Folders Full Cut Top Tab 2 Divider are designed to subdivide the materials within one folder. This folder is designed for heavy use. Constructed out of 14pt manila, the back panel is reinforced on the top tab for added strength. The dividers are made from two laminated 14pt manila panels for double the thickness. The spine is reinforced with a 3” Mylar strip for added strength and durability. The folder comes with 2” bonded fasteners in position 1&3 and 2” duo fasteners on the dividers.
- Reinforced two-ply top tab
- Pleated 2” or 3” expansion
- 10% recycled content, 10% post-consumer material
- 14pt manila stock
- 2” bonded fasteners in position 1&3
- 2” duo fasteners on the dividers
If you are looking for a custom, in house label system for either your end or top tab folders then File Label Express is your answer !
Why File Label Express?
Records Management professionals designed File Label Express to bring a high quality web solution to your filing needs. Hence, for your color coded file labels and print services we are the low cost provider . Are you in the market for a filing system or still relying on your office supply provider for file label and tracking solutions?
We provide a factory direct option for file label creation with our own unique technology which cuts costs. Our labels are manufactured to exact specifications. As a result, our position as a large volume provider allows File Label Express to offer labeling technology and label stock at wholesale prices.
Color coded file labels are often used in complex filing and storage systems, hence an end-user who is familiar with the filing system can quickly find a folder which holds documents or other content. Our online file label program can provide everything from asset tags to color coded filing labels, both top and side tab. Furthermore, our apps are integrated with a tracking database, as a result provides a tracking system for any type of item.
Benefits of Color Coded Filing
- Reduce retrieval time by up to 40%.
- Reduce the cost of working with the filing system.
- Reduce misfiles. The color code creates a break in the pattern that causes them to stick out.
- Barcodes and records management features can be added to create a color coded filing system which can be migrated into a more comprehensive solution as demands change.
- Standard and consistent labeling of all files in the system.
- Easily distinguish one file type from another.