11pt File Folders Interlocking End Tab w/ Aging Scale (Box of 50)
These folders are constructed for heavy use. File Folders Interlocking are reinforced on the top and side tab, designed for extra strength and durability. Extra wide reinforced end tab is designed to handle the heavy use.
- Box of 50
- Reinforced top and side tab
- Tab 7/8” wide, Full height
- Scored for 1 3/8” expansion
- Scored tick marks for label placement
- Top corners rounded, front and back
- 11pt manila stock
- Without Fasteners
If you are looking for a custom, in house label system for either your end or top tab folders then File Label Express is your answer !
Why File Label Express?
Records Management professionals designed File Label Express to bring a high quality web solution to your filing needs. Hence, for your color coded file labels and print services we are the low cost provider. Are you in the market for a filing system or still relying on your office supply provider for file label and tracking solutions?
We provide a factory direct option for file label creation with our own unique technology which cuts costs. Our labels are manufactured to exact specifications. As a result, our position as a large volume provider allows File Label Express to offer labeling technology and label stock at wholesale prices.
Color coded file labels are often used in complex filing and storage systems, hence an end-user who is familiar with the filing system can quickly find a folder which holds documents or other content. Our online file label program can provide everything from asset tags to color coded filing labels, both top and side tab. Furthermore, our apps are integrated with a tracking database, as a result provides a tracking system for any type of item.
Benefits of Color Coded Filing
- Reduce retrieval time by up to 40%.
- Reduce the cost of working with the filing system.
- Reduce misfiles. The color code creates a break in the pattern that causes them to stick out.
- Barcodes and records management features can be added to create a color coded filing system which can be migrated into a more comprehensive solution as demands change.
- Standard and consistent labeling of all files in the system.
- Easily distinguish one file type from another.