File Folder Labels
These 7-Up Top or End Tab Smead Compatible File Folder Labels are high quality strip labels for top and end tab color coding.
Using automated, data driven label creation, will additionally reduce misfiles and thus costs.
This label stock has an aggressive adhesive for a firm mount and works for both inkjet and laser printers.
Label dimensions: 8″ x 1.5″ for top and end tab file folder application.
Why File Label Express?
File Label Express was designed by records management professionals to bring a particularly high quality web solution to your filing needs. We are the low cost provider for color coded file labels and print services. Are you in the market for a filing system or for file label and tracking solutions?
We provide a factory direct option for file label creation with our own unique technology which certainly cuts costs.
Our labels are manufactured specifically to exact specifications.
Our position as a large volume provider allows File Label Express to particularly offer labeling technology and thus label stock at wholesale prices.
Color coded file labels are presently used in complex filing and storage systems. An end-user who is familiar with the filing system can quickly find a document, folder or other content using these 7 Up Top and End Tab Smead Compatible File Folder Labels. An online file label program can provide everything from asset tags to color coded filing labels.
Our apps can can be integrated with a tracking database to provide a tracking system for any item you would want to label or track from a file folder to a laptop.
Benefits of Color Coded Filing
- You can Reduce retrieval time by up to 40%.
- You can Reduce the cost of working with the filing system.
- You can Reduce misfiles. The color code creates a break in the pattern that causes misfiles to stick out.
- Addition of bar codes and records management software, a color coded filing system can be migrated into a more comprehensive solution.
- Standard and consistent labeling of all files in the system.
- Easily distinguish one file type from another.